Monday, June 14, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

In like five hours I will be on a plane on my way to Dublin! I am super tired right now because I did not sleep tonight but I am excited! Yesterday (Saturday) I graduated from college and that is mind boggling it went by so quickly. I suppose I will have to get used to the idea while in Europe... I haven't really wrapped my mind around the fact that I will be in Europe tomorrow but I think it will hit me when I am on the plane. This is going to be a crazy ride and I am excited to share all of this with you all. Hopefully I will have time to update this every once in a while! I set up a Flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/amshag/
I will occasionally put photos up on their if I do I will put the link up in my blog so you all will know! K well see you all in 2 months!

Amanda

1 comment: