Wednesday, July 14, 2010

malaga

Well first I will say I miss Madrid, well if I was being honest I miss the new friends I made in Madrid more than the actual place. It was nice to have other people to hang out with and have random intence discussions with and to awkwardly dance with these random people who were trying (but failed) to start a dance party. I miss it! Malaga is pretty great so far but I kind of miss having something to do everyday. I have already read about 3 books but they were books from the lending library so they are not quality books. I have been sleeping a lot and I got really sunburned the first day ( I guess I need a mother like figure to pester me to reapply sunscreen) watching the game was amazing but not nearly as fun as watching it in madrid. but Spain won! I am looking forward to Barcelona where we can start being adventurous agian. We have tv here which is nice but also not nice because I got used to not having it and now it is just so tempting! I cannot believe we are halfway done with our trip it is going so fast. the second half of our trip is a lot slower, we are staying in each place longer which will be a nice change of pace. I love spain and am going to miss it when we leave. I for sure want to come back but maybe in their winter because the middle of the summer is super hot believe it or not!

1 comment:

  1. Your mother would have loved to be in Spain to remind you to reapply your sunscreen :).
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete