Thursday, May 27, 2010

Movie reviews

Today I got around to watching the two netflix dvds I have had for a week. I am getting slower at watching the DVDs because netflix streams on the Wii now.
The first movie was Inglorious Bastards. Now I know that mostly everyone has seen this but I waited patiently for netflix to send it to me and oh man was it worth the wait. This movie was fantastic! It was well acted for one thing. It was a perfect harmony of comedy, satire, action, and drama all set in the glamorized time of WWII. I loved it! It is a little graphic in parts but I just covered my eyes.
The second movie was An Education. this movie was also amazing. I would whole heartedly recommend it. It is superbly acted and the plot is super interesting. I just loved it, it had a nice pace and kept me guessing. The main character Jenny was relatable and I love the actress who plays her.

On another more embarrassing note while I was writing this my computer started to die so I was grabbing the power cord while holding my computer and I totally smacked myself in the chin with my computer and I am pretty sure it left a mark. I think I actually like this blogging thing I get to put my random stories and thoughts out there for the world wide web to see. hmm interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment