Wednesday, May 26, 2010

nearing the end

Graduation is nearing and so is my Europe adventures. It is a weird feeling to be close to the end of college, a lot of "lasts" are starting to happen, like my last undergrad paper. But my procrastinating tendencies are still in tact! my last paper was due today and of course I did not start it until yesterday but even then I checked facebook and my email before doing anything productive. It is lucky I did because my paper was postponed another week. Anyone want to guess when I will start it? I have lacked in focus this quarter, like right now I am sitting in class on my computer creating a blog.
I am getting really excited about going to Europe but I have been even procrastinating this too! I have so many things I need to get done before June 14th and I just keep putting it off. June 14th has always seemed really far off but now it is like 3 weeks away! I do not really know how I feel about blogging, it kind of feels like I am just rambling to myself but this is the easiest way to show you all that me and Katie are indeed alive while we are on our crazy adventures, so I guess I will get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment